Replacement Baths from RemodAZ
Remodeling your bathroom is a great way to update your own and personalize it to your taste. Lucky for you, RemodAZ is the leading company for all your bathroom remodeling needs. Whether you just need a bathtub replaced or you want the entire bathroom updated, our experienced team will make the whole process quick and painless so that you can have the bathroom you’ve always dreamed of.
Why Replace Your Bathtub & Shower
Whether your house was built just a few years ago or you’ve got an older home, it’s likely that you’ll need to update your bathtub. Even in new homes, the tubs aren’t always the best quality and older bathtubs might need upkeep that you just aren’t able to do.
If you’re experiencing any of the following problems with your bathtub, it may be time to replace it.
- The tub never seems to be clean: No matter how often you clean the tub, it just isn’t getting as clean as you’d like. Over time, mold, mildew, and other build up can occur in tubs as they develop small cracks and become porous.
- You aren’t getting what you need out of your tub: If your tub is too small, if you’d prefer something new such as a bathtub with shower, or you’d just like a higher quality tub, replacing your old tub with one more suited to you is a great idea.
- The tub is cracked or scratched: Without proper care, tubs can become damaged over time. Even if you don’t want to fully replace your tub, bath liners are always a good option for updating the look of your bathtub.
Options for Bathroom Remodeling
There are a variety of ways to update your bathroom. Depending on your exact needs, we offer different services so that you get the bathroom you want.
- Tub replacement: Just updating the bathtub can change the look of your entire bathroom. Whether you want a larger tub, a combination shower, or just a tub with a different color or material, we’ve got you covered.
- Shower/bathtub combinations: We have a variety of combo bathtubs with showers, in all shapes and sizes. This is a great way to get the best of both worlds.
- Walk-in tubs: Walk-in tubs are great if you have mobility issues and also offer spa-like features that anyone will enjoy. Safety features like grab-bars and no slip floors are available, as well as water and air jets, plus many more.
- Shower enclosures: Add seating, a steam shower, or a tile finish to really update the look of your tub and shower.
Common Bathtub Materials
With many material options to choose from, it can be hard to pick! Here is a quick rundown of some of the more common bathtub materials:
- Granite: Granite offers a beautiful finish for any bathtub or shower surround. However, if you choose this material, you need to be aware of the downsides it can have. Granite takes longer to install and requires more labor, due to how heavy it is. Granite also requires unique, long-term maintenance. Acrylic with a faux-granite pattern is a good alternative.
- Cast Iron: Like granite, cast iron is heavy and requires additional labor compared to lighter materials. Reinforced flooring is also often necessary with these types of tubs. The most costly tubs are often made from cast iron.
- Acrylic: Acrylic tubs are easily customizable, with a large selection of finishes and colors. These types of tubs are easily customizable to suit your needs and style. Acrylic is also low-maintenance but be sure you have an experienced professional install an acrylic tub. Incorrect installation can lead to unwanted flexibility in the finished tub.
- Fiberglass: This is a budget-friendly, lightweight option. Unfortunately, fiberglass tubs can crack and scratch. You may find yourself needing another replacement after only a few years.
- Steel: Enameled steel tubs are made by coating a piece of steel in porcelain. This is an affordable option but you will have less options as far as size, shape, and color go. This material can also chip and rust over time.
Choose RemodAZ for Your Bathroom Remodel
The expert remodelers at RemodAZ want you to have the tub you’ve always dreamed of. We have a large variety of services and tubs to suit any budget. Give us a call today to discuss your project. We have years of experience, top quality service, and many happy customers. Place your trust in us and we will ensure that your remodeling project goes off without a hitch so that you can start enjoying your new bathroom.
Call us or use the contact form below to schedule a no-pressure consultation. We will discuss your needs and show you the options we have to make your dreams a reality.